How to remodel a small bathroom
How toFebruary 26, 2020
The first thing you might think when it comes to coming up with ideas to remodel a small bathroom is, who has the time for baths? Many people don’t like taking long baths because they think it’s just like sitting in one’s own dirt! On the other hand, maybe you are also one of those people who believe that a long soak should be a rare occasion? That way you can appreciate its luxuriousness more. Either way, many people are advocates for vs baths. Showers are quick, simple, and convenient. So you may come across the same question now that you want to remodel a small bathroom – should you choose a bath or shower? You are lucky because Zippy Shell Columbus experts are here to resolve all your doubts! Read on for our creative tips!
Are you trying to remodel a small bathroom but lack fresh ideas? We hope this text will help you with your design
Most people will admit they love a good bubble bath. There’s something very soothing, and almost serene about taking a bath. Unfortunately, at the same time, most people don’t usually take as many baths as they would want. How come? For starters, baths take longer than showers. They’re not as pragmatic as showers. Since showers take less time, they just feel easier most days.
There are also a lot of random studies out there for why baths aren’t as healthy as showers. But we are here to dispel some of those. So if you’re trying to remodel a small bathroom – you need to pick which one you need before booking our packing services. This is crucial because you have a limited amount of space. We will help you with showing you some options, such as the combo between the two.
Read on to find out more about the advantages of remodeling your outdated bathroom
1. Taking baths in a serene bathroom delay aging
According to dermatologists, enjoying regular baths reduces aging and grown-up acne. That is a fact because baths lower cortisol levels in the body – because of how relaxing they are! If you were not familiar with it, cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause all sorts of inflammations. And, sometimes they come in the form of acne. Baths can also prevent premature aging – also because they combat cortisol so effectively. In order to get the full benefit when moving while you remodel a small bathroom, consider booking our bins storage Columbus Ohio services. We will take care of your relocation while you reinvent your new dream home!
2. Baths help alleviate sore muscles
Heat is a great remedy for sore muscles. Applying hot water to inflamed or sore muscles will help your muscles relax. So when you get in a bath, you’ll be fully submerging yourself in warm water! That relieves the muscles throughout your body. Which is another reason why we recommend you put a full bathtub when you remodel a small bathroom? Additionally, you can put Epsom salt in your bath – it will help relieve aches and pains as well.
10 Design tips for better small bathrooms
- Install a corner sink. When you have to remodel a small bathroom, a sink configured to fit in a corner can be an excellent space-saving option. Furthermore, pedestal sinks can be difficult to fit in tiny bathrooms.
- Consider using a shower curtain or sliding shower door. Shower doors that pivot on hinges will not work great in small bathrooms. Instead, use a shower curtain or glass shower door that slides on tracks for a successful remodel.
- Select a vanity with rounded corners. In tight spaces, vanities with sharp corners can be seriously annoying. A vanity with rounded corners will prevent people from bruising their hips.
- Extend the counter over the toilet. You can easily create a little extra counter space if you extend the vanity counter over the adjacent toilet. This trick can be surprisingly effective when you want to remodel a small bathroom.
- Incorporate large-scale patterns. Large squares, wide stripes, and other large patterns can fool the eye and make spaces seem larger even in the tiniest of bathrooms.
- Install a huge wall mirror. When you’re trying to remodel a small bathroom, having a mirror occupying the entire wall behind the vanity can help two people to use it at once.
- You can mount the towel bar on the door! When you’re trying to reinvent a small bathroom, mounting a towel bar on the shower door or the back of the entry door will keep your bathroom essentials at easy reach.
- Go for a trough sink. When you have a limited amount of space on a wall, the low profile of a trough sink can free up floor space that you can use for storage.
- There are vanity desks with open shelves. Open shelves provide storage without sacrificing space on swinging doors that can get in the way when you have a really small bathroom.
- Use a wall-mounted faucet. If you mount a faucet on the wall, that will allow you to opt for a smaller vanity, which, in return helps free up additional space in a small bathroom!
Contact us to relocate you to new dream home where you can remodel a small bathroom to your desire
Believe you us, this is a question that anybody who’s on the internet, especially team bath, feel strongly about! So contact Zippy Shell Columbus and learn how we talked to experts and tried to find the best ideas for you to remodel a small bathroom, beautifully and on a budget! We hope have enjoyed all of our tips and tricks. We also hope they will help you with your renovation. And remember to stay consistent and moisturize fully after the bath! That way your skin won’t get dehydrated.