Fun things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH
Top places in OhioJanuary 8, 2021
If you need to move or transport goods via van or truck, you are in the right place. We offer premium moving services! Zippy Shell Columbus movers have been conducting all kinds of relocations on the territory of Columbus and the entire US for many years. And if you’re moving to Columbus Ohio, there is no better moving partner you could choose. And since you’ll be new to the area, we offer some guidance that can help you adjust to the new lifestyle. Autumn may be the best season to get out and explore lots of fun things with the kids! And because you will be new in town, we thought you could really use this list with all the fun things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH! Luckily, Columbus is full of fun activities and many of them are free of charge!
Hire professionals to handle your move!
We are proud to inform our clients that we can offer them premium relocation services and equipment. Also, our transportation services within the municipality with movers Hilliard Ohio are extremely reliable and safe. So kindly do not hesitate to contact us as soon as you know that you are relocating. That way we can begin a well-organized and timely collaboration so that we can safely and professionally move your household and your family.
Some cool outdoor activities for kids in Hilliard
Our years of experience confirm the quality of our services, so you can rest assured knowing that you have a qualified partner that will perform the relocation easily and quickly. Now let’s share some fun things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH:
- Get everyone aboard the train at Homestead Metro Park.
- Check out the local farmer’s market. It’s fun for the whole family!
- Watch an outdoor movie in one of many parks in Hilliard. Perfect for a memorable night under the stars!
- Have some major fun at KidX at Polaris Fashion Place.
- You can have a playdate at Columbus Commons Park for Kids every Friday.
- Your children will have a blast climbing into the treehouse at Inniswood Metro Park.
- They can compete to win prizes in a Summer Reading Club. Register them at the local library.
- Visit one of Columbus’ many outdoor festivals. Check out an extensive list of fall Columbus festivals from the Columbus Underground blog.
- Visit the new park in Gahanna, Ohio.
- One of the most fun things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH is to follow the path of the Dublin Irish Fairy Door Trail. It’s so interesting!
- Get wet at a local splash pad! It’s one of the ultimate fun things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH.
Fun indoor things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH:
It’s cooling off now as we are almost halfway into autumn, and indoor activities become a more prevalent way for kids to burn off that excess energy. But even though it’s getting cooler, sometimes you just need to get out of the house yourself! Luckily, there are plenty of indoor play clubs and places in Columbus to let your little ones burn off their energy. So what are the fun indoor things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH?
- Bowl for free in the Kids Bowl Free program! There are as many as 3 free bowling locations in the Columbus area!
- Take your family shopping at more than 100 local vendors that showcase their goods at the Powell Street Market.
- Visit a library where you can borrow or donate books. Education is priceless and it’s never too early or too late to start.
- Listen to some amazing and entertaining stories at the Storytime at Chic Fil A on Sawmill. With such fun things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH, it’s a great place to raise a family!
- You can enjoy a free concert together at the Celebration at the Station at Hilliard’s Station Park. They happen on Thursdays at 6:00 PM.
And the list goes on!
- Wander around IKEA and explore furniture ideas and new designs. While you’re at it, get free childcare and free coffee for IKEA Family Members.
- Get your artistic side working at Arts in Uptown on the Second Friday of each month. It’s a good opportunity for some quality family bonding. And your kids can play for free at the Columbus museum of art on Sundays. If you decide to wander a bit outside of Hilliard, the Columbus Museum of Art has admission is free on Sundays! Go there to see the exciting The Wonder Room, an area just for kids!
- Enjoy a free movie at the Gateway Film Center! The admission fee for their Book to Film series is free of charge if you have their library card! There is also a movie and fun night at Bexley Main Event.
- Have an adventurous day at an ancient burial mound, Shrum Mound.
And, finally, if all else fails, organize some crafty things to do with kids in Hilliard, OH:
Do a craft, read them a story or educate them with some jazz music at PBJ & Jazz. But chances are, that your kids, will simply enjoy playing with their own sets of building blocks. Have a night in making up some exciting LEGO building challenges! And, every month, you can visit the LEGO website and download their very helpful step-by-step guide on how to construct some of their most interesting mini-build structures for free. And don’t forget you can rely on us for anything that has to do with your relocation. Zippy Shell Columbus company provides packing, transportation, fixed prices, as well as any other valuable advice that can contribute to easier and less stressful move.